A safer, slower American Legion
American Legion should be more comfortable for walking, waiting for the bus, crossing the street, and riding bikes with your family. We can make design changes in the coming year to improve safety for everyone.
Talk with us
We're grateful to all the community members who have shared their stories and concerns. We look forward to talking with you about potential design changes that will help slow drivers and improve safety.
Join us for a presentation and short discussion. We will offer the same presentation in each meeting. We will offer the meetings in both English and in Spanish.
- Thursday, September 10, noon - 1 p.m
- Thursday, September 17, 6 - 7 p.m.
Registration is closed. To attend the meeting please click on the button below.
Stop by to chat with a member of our team in-person. Find us outside:
- Tuesday, September 22, 7 - 9 a.m. at the intersection of Stella Road and American Legion
- Thursday, September 24, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m. at the intersection of Shandon Road and Fermoy Heights Avenue
- Saturday, September 26, noon - 3 p.m. at the Franklin Park Playground at American Legion
- Tuesday, September 29, 4 - 7 p.m. at the intersection of Stella Road and American Legion
For the safety of you, your neighbors, and City staff, we will follow state and City guidelines for meetings. All attendees must wear a face covering and stay six feet away from others.