Boston Women's Workforce Council
The Council is dedicated to eliminating the gender and racial wage gap in Greater Boston.
About the council
The Boston Women's Workforce Council works with Boston area employers to:
- measure and report on the gender and racial wage gap in Greater Boston
- remove the visible and invisible barriers to women’s advancement, and
- ensure that 100 percent of the talent pool is used to make Boston the best place in the US for working women.
100% Talent Compact
A dedicated group of employers in Greater Boston is tackling the persistent issue of the gender and racial wage gap by signing the 100% Talent Compact. They represent a wide swath of organizations, ranging in size and industry. These employers share a common goal: to make Boston the best place in the US for working women.
Commit to closing the gender and racial wage gap in your organization today. For more information, email email@example.com. For a complete list of 100% Talent Compact Signers, visit the Boston Women's Workforce Council website.
Meet the CouncilMeet the Council
- Cathy Minehan (Co-Chair), Managing Director, Arlington Advisory Partners, LLC
- Evelyn Murphy (Co-Chair), Ph.D. Economist, Author, Founder, and President, WAGE Project, Inc.
- Lisa Brothers, President and CEO, Nitsch Engineering
- Victoria Budson, Executive Director of the Women and Public Policy Program, Harvard Kennedy School
- Beth Chandler, President & CEO, YW Boston
- Aly Chartoff, Head of HR Strategy and Planning, MassMutual
- Joan Christel, Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Citizenship & Global Inclusion, State Street
- Megan Costello, Senior Advisor, Boston Public Schools
- Stephen Denny, Head of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion, Putnam Investments
- Jane Edmonds, Vice President for Programming and Community Outreach, Babson College
- Ildemaro Gonzalez, Vice President and Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Elizabeth Hailer, Executive Director, The Commonwealth Institute
- Chris MacKenzie, Massachusetts Market Leader, RSM US LLP
- Juliette Mayers, Founder & CEO, Inspiration Zone LLC
- Mim Minichiello, President, Employee Benefits, HUB International
- Katy O'Neil, Vice President, Business Development and Client Relations, Northeast, Suffolk Construction
- Cynthia Ring, Chief People Officer, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Bob Rivers, Chairman and CEO, Eastern Bank