Boston Women's Workforce Council
About the council
The Boston Women's Workforce Council is a public-private partnership between Mayor Martin J. Walsh and the Greater Boston business community.
We work with businesses in the Greater Boston area to:
- close the gender-based pay gaps
- remove the visible and invisible barriers to women’s advancement, and
- ensure that 100% of the talent pool is used to make Boston the best area in the country for working women.
Meet the Councilthe council
- Cathy Minehan (Chair), Managing Director, Arlington Advisory Partners, LLC
- Evelyn Murphy (Chair), Ph.D, Economist, Author, Founder and President, WAGE Project, Inc.
- Dana Born, Co-Director, Center for Public Leadership, Harvard Kennedy School
- Lisa Brothers, President & CEO, Nitsch Engineering
- Victoria Budson, Executive Director, Women and Public Policy Program, Harvard Kennedy School
- Katie Burke, Chief People Officer, Hubspot
- Beth Chandler, President & CEO, YW Boston
- Susan Cicco, Chief Human Resources Officer & Head of Strategic Communications, MassMutual
- Megan Costello, Student, Harvard Kennedy School
- Jane Edmonds, Vice President for Programming and Community Outreach, Babson College
- Kelly Garvey Pellagrini, Co-Founder, Charlestown Nursery School
- Rita German, Community Investment Manager, John Hancock
- Elizabeth Hailer, Executive Director, The Commonwealth Institute
- Kathy Horgan, Chief Human Resources and Corporate Citizenship Officer, State Street
- Trish Karter, CEO, Chabaso Bakery
- Janaki Kibe Stern, Assistant Vice President in the Commercial Real Estate Group, Santander Bank
- Katharine Lusk, Executive Director, Initiative on Cities, Boston University
- Juliette Mayers, CEO, Inspiration Zone LLC
- Mim Minichiello, President, Employee Benefits, New England, HUB International
- Nora Moreno Cargie, President, Tufts Health Plan Foundation
- Katy O'Neil, Vice President of Business Development and Client Relations Northeast, Suffolk Construction
- Tracy Palandjian, CEO & Co-Founder, Social Finance
- Zorica Pantic, Past President, Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Pam Randhawa, CEO & Founder, Empiriko
- Bob Rivers, President & CEO, Eastern Bank
- Micho Spring, President, New England, Weber Shandwick
- Kimberly Steimle Vaughan, Chief Marketing & People Officer, Suffolk Construction
- Jeff Swartz, New England U.S. Private Wealth Management Regional Manager & Boston Complex Manager, Morgan Stanley
- Raquel Webster, Senior Counsel, National Grid
- Beth Williams, President & CEO, Roxbury Technology Corp.
The Boston Women's Workforce Council honors a select number of persons who have contributed in a variety of ways to the growth and development of the council over many years.
Wendy Zinn, Vice President, Academic Advancement and Partnerships, YMCA - Boston
Paula Johnson, President, Wellesley College