Employer Wage Gap Calculator
Boston's new tool for calculating and identifying wage gaps in the workplace.
About the council
The Boston Women's Workforce Council works with Boston area employers to:
- measure and report on the gender and racial wage gap in Greater Boston
- remove the visible and invisible barriers to women’s advancement, and
- ensure that 100 percent of the talent pool is used to make Boston the best place in the US for working women.
100% Talent Compact
A dedicated group of employers in Greater Boston is tackling the persistent issue of the gender and racial wage gap by signing the 100% Talent Compact. They represent a wide swath of organizations, ranging in size and industry. These employers share a common goal: to make Boston the best place in the US for working women.
Commit to closing the gender and racial wage gap in your organization today. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of 100% Talent Compact Signers, visit the Boston Women's Workforce Council website.
Meet the CouncilMeet the Council
- Cathy Minehan (Co-Chair), Managing Director, Arlington Advisory Partners, LLC
- Evelyn Murphy (Co-Chair), Ph.D. Economist, Author, Founder, and President, WAGE Project, Inc.
- Lisa Brothers, President and CEO, Nitsch Engineering
- Victoria Budson, Executive Director of the Women and Public Policy Program, Harvard Kennedy School
- Beth Chandler, President & CEO, YW Boston
- Aly Chartoff, Head of HR Strategy and Planning, MassMutual
- Joan Christel, Senior Vice President, Head of Corporate Citizenship & Global Inclusion, State Street
- Megan Costello, Senior Advisor, Boston Public Schools
- Stephen Denny, Head of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion, Putnam Investments
- Jane Edmonds, Vice President for Programming and Community Outreach, Babson College
- Ildemaro Gonzalez, Vice President and Chief Inclusion & Diversity Officer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Elizabeth Hailer, Executive Director, The Commonwealth Institute
- Chris MacKenzie, Massachusetts Market Leader, RSM US LLP
- Juliette Mayers, Founder & CEO, Inspiration Zone LLC
- Mim Minichiello, President, Employee Benefits, HUB International
- Katy O'Neil, Vice President, Business Development and Client Relations, Northeast, Suffolk Construction
- Cynthia Ring, Chief People Officer, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Bob Rivers, Chairman and CEO, Eastern Bank