BCYF SuperTeens Program
Applications for summer 2018 will be available this spring.
Youth in the SuperTeens Program will have the opportunity to:
- attend weekly leadership development workshops
- gain hands-on employment experience by working in BCYF community centers, and
- participate in field trips to Boston’s arts and enrichment institutions.
All SuperTeen applicants must complete an application. If you are looking to work at a specific community center, you must complete this application and contact the center to let them know.
If you want to learn more about the program, please contact Kate Hennigan:
BCYF Administrative Offices
1483 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02120
Phone: 617-635-4920 x2401
- Proof of residency in City of Boston (for example, Boston Public Schools report card, landline phone, gas, cable, or electric bill.)
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Completed W-9 form
- The SuperTeens Program runs for six weeks, from July 9 - August 17. We give preference to teens who are able to attend the entire program.
- You must be at least 13 years old and no older than 14 by the start of the program on Monday, July 9.
- Participants receive a stipend at the end of the summer for the successful completion of the SuperTeens Program (at least 80% attendance).