BCYF SuperTeens Program
This program is no longer accepting applications. The deadline was Friday, May 26, 2017.
Youth in the SuperTeens Program will have the opportunity to:
- attend weekly leadership development workshops
- gain hands-on employment experience by working in BCYF community centers, and
- participate in field trips to Boston’s arts and enrichment institutions.
All SuperTeen applicants must complete an application by Friday, May 26, 2017. If you are looking to work at a specific community center, you must complete this application and contact the center to let them know.
If you want to learn more about the program, please contact Donna Reeves-Jackson:
BCYF Administrative Offices
1483 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02120
Phone: 617-635-4920 x2209
- Proof of residency in City of Boston (for example, Boston Public Schools report card, landline phone, gas, cable, or electric bill.)
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Completed W-9 form
- The SuperTeens Program runs for seven weeks, from July 5 - August 18. We give preference to teens who are able to attend the entire program.
- You must be at least 13 years old and no older than 14 by the start of the program on Wednesday, July 5.
- Participants receive a stipend at the end of the summer for the successful completion of the SuperTeens Program (at least 80% attendance).