BCYF Snap Shot Photography Program
This summer employment program introduces participants to all aspects of photography. Led by a professional photographer, the program includes:
- opportunities to conduct “photo shoots”
- weekly excursions
- learning to edit digital photos
- the responsibility of serving as a “staff photographer” for Boston Centers for Youth & Families.
If you want to learn more about the program, please contact Joan Lanigan:
BCYF Administrative Office
1483 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02120
How to apply
Interested youth should apply to SnapShot through the SuccessLink Summer Jobs Program. Select “BCYF SnapShot” from the summer job spreadsheet on the website.
To take part in the program, you must be a Boston resident between the ages of 16 - 18. Youth up to age 21 who are pursuing a high school diploma or HiSET/GED are able to apply.
If you're hired, you must:
- be available to work in July and August
- commit to the weekly schedule of sessions
- attend customized professional and life skills workshops virtually on Friday mornings, and
- complete and pass a CORI/SORI background check.