Become a 2020 Youth Job and Resource Fair partner
We invite your organization to join us as a resource partner for the 2020 City of Boston’s Youth Job and Resource Fair on Saturday, March 28, 2020, from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center, 1350 Tremont Street at Roxbury Crossing. The City of Boston Youth Job and Resource Fair serves to equip Boston’s youth with workforce readiness skills. This year’s theme, “Come Get Empowered,” aspires to empower Boston’s youth with onsite summer workforce development opportunities through engaging with employers, onsite job placement, career development workshops, connecting them to wrap-around youth services, and more!All participating organizations will:
- Host an information table and connect youth with resources opportunities
- Have two people (suggested but not required) from your organization to manage and facilitate your table
- Bring organizational material to share with students
- Bring giveaways or swag items to engage youth (suggested but not required)
- Provide bilingual facilitators (encouraged but not required)
- Arrive no later 8 a.m. to set up
- Be given free SWAG on a first-come, first-served basis
- Be provided with breakfast and lunch in designated spaces at the event location.
This opportunity to engage young adults (15 - 24) is at no-cost to your organization but will truly support the needs of our growing Bostonians. We thank you for your consideration and hope you’ll join us this year in partnering to continue to advance the lives of Boston’s youth. We encourage you to please contact our department at 617-635-4202 with any additional questions.
- Last updated:
- Published by: Youth Employment and Opportunity