Traffic Advisory for February 8 and 9
February 7, 2019
The Red Bull Crashed Ice Event taking place at Fenway Park on Friday, February 8 and Saturday, February 9, will impact traffic and parking in the Fenway neighborhood of Boston. People coming into the City for the event are encouraged not to drive their personal vehicles. Information on Bluebikes, the regional bike share service, may be found at http://bluebikes.com and information on the MBTA may be found at www.mbta.com. Walking is also a great way to move around Boston.
The following streets will be closed to traffic from 2 PM to 11 PM on Friday and Saturday.
- Van Ness Street, between Ipswich Street and Kilmarnock Street
- Jersey Street, between Van Ness Street and Brookline Avenue
“Tow Zone No Stopping Boston Police Special Event Friday and Saturday 6 AM to 11 PM” parking restrictions will be in effect as follows.
- Lansdowne Street, both sides, from Brookline Avenue to Ipswich Street
- Jersey Street, both sides, from Van Ness Street to Brookline Avenue
"Tow Zone No Stopping Boston Police Special Event Friday and Saturday 4 PM to 11 PM" parking restrictions will be in effect as follows.
- Van Ness Street, both sides, from Ipswich Street to Kilmarnock Street