Traffic advisory for 'March for Our Lives' event on Saturday
The march will impact traffic and parking. We encourage those coming into the City to attend not to drive their personal vehicles. Information on Blue Bikes, the regional bike share system, may be found online, as well as information on the MBTA. For a faster return trip, the MBTA advises riders to purchase a round-trip rather than a one-way ticket.
Expect traffic delays as vehicles will be held back at intersections to allow marchers to proceed along the route.
- Participants will depart from Madison Park High School and proceed on Malcolm X Boulevard
- turn right onto Tremont Street
- left onto Melnea Cass Boulevard
- right onto Columbus Avenue, right onto Park Plaza
- left onto Charles Street South, straight onto Charles Street, and
- complete the march at the Boston Common.