Traffic advisory for weekend of June 15 - 17
June 11, 2018
Special events taking place from Friday, June 15, through Sunday, June 17, will impact traffic and parking in the City of Boston. People coming into the City for these events are encouraged to refrain from using their personal vehicles. You can find information about Blue Bikes, the regional bike-share service, online, as well as information about the MBTA. For a faster return trip, the MBTA advises riders to purchase a round-trip rather than a one-way ticket. Walking is also a great way to travel around Boston.
Zac Brown Band concerts will take place at Fenway Park on Friday, June 15, and Saturday, June 16.
“Tow Zone No Stopping Boston Police Special Event Friday and Saturday 2:00 PM to 11:59 PM” temporary parking restrictions will be in effect as follows.
- Brookline Avenue, both sides, Overland Street to Lansdowne Street
- Overland Street, even side, Brookline Avenue to end of legal parking near David Ortiz Drive
- Boylston Street, south side, opposite Ipswich Street near Fenway Park to Brookline Avenue
- Lansdowne Street, both sides, Brookline Avenue to Ipswich Street
- Ipswich Street, Fenway Park side, Lansdowne Street to Boylston Street
- Van Ness Street, both sides, Ipswich Street to Kilmarnock Street
- Jersey Street, both sides, Van Ness Street to Brookline Avenue
- Richard B. ross Way, both sides, Van Ness Street to Boylston Street
“Tow Zone No Parking Reserved for HP-DV Parking Only Friday and Saturday” temporary parking restrictions will be in effect as follows.
- Boylston Street, north side, Ipswich Street near Fenway Park to Kilmarnock Street
- Jersey Street, both sides, Boylston Street to Van Ness Street
- Overland Street, odd side, Brookline Avenue to end of legal parking near David Ortiz Drive
The Massachusetts March for Life will take place on Sunday, June 17, beginning at 2:30 PM. Marchers will exit the Boston Common on Charles Street at Beacon Street, turn left on to Beacon Street, left on Arlington Street, left on Boylston Street, left on Charles Street, and re-enter the Boston Common at Boylston Street.
“Tow Zone No Stopping Boston Police Special Event Sunday 12 Noon to 6 PM” parking restrictions will be in effect as follows.
- Charles Street, Boston Public Garden side, Boylston Street to the Center Gate of the Boston Public Garden