Boston Cannabis Board informational session
- Who: Staff from the Boston Cannabis Board and the Mayor’s Office of Economic Development
- What: Informational Session Regarding Cannabis Establishments in the City of Boston and the New Delivery License Types
- When: Monday, April 26, at 1 - 2 p.m.
- Where: Virtual!
- Meeting ID: 843 5764 2034
- Passcode: 962176
- Dial-in phone number: 646-876-9923
This informational session will provide an overview of the process for applying for a cannabis establishment in the City of Boston, the process and criteria for certification as an equity applicant pursuant to the Ordinance Establishing Equitable Regulation of the Cannabis Industry in the City of Boston, and the technical assistance and funds available to certified equity applicants by the Mayor’s Office of Economic Development. The informational session will also focus on the new delivery license types that have recently been created by the Cannabis Control Commission.
The presentation will be followed by a question and answer segment. The informational session will be recorded and posted to the BCB’s website along with the presentation.