Boston Cannabis Board
In November 2019, Mayor Walsh, in partnership with Councilor Kim Janey and the Boston City Council, signed An Ordinance Establishing Equitable Regulation of the Cannabis Industry in the City of Boston. This ordinance was the result of a collaboration from many stakeholders. The ordinance ensures Boston is a model for how to create a system that fosters racial equity and inclusion in the new cannabis industry. Our goal is to bring the benefit of this industry to all Boston communities.
As part of the ordinance, Mayor Walsh established a Boston Cannabis Board. This independent board is charged with reviewing all applicants for a cannabis license.
Have questions? Contact:LESLEY DELANEY HAWKINS
Hearings and Community MeetingsHearings
Hearing MaterialsHearing Materials
- Boston Cannabis Board hearing: June 24, 2020
- Boston Cannabis Board hearing: July 8, 2020 (review of Draft Rules and Regulations)
- Boston Cannabis Board hearing: July 22, 2020 (discuss and adopt Draft Rules and Regulations)
- Boston Cannabis Board hearing: August 12, 2020
- Boston Cannabis Board hearing: August 19, 2020
- Boston Cannabis Board hearing: September 9, 2020
- Boston Cannabis Board hearing: September 16, 2020
Host Community AgreementsHost Community Agreements
|Alejandra St. Guillen||7/13/2020||3/4/2022||Active|