2017 Enchanted Trolley Tour: Day 2
For the 22nd year, the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour will continue the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees while bringing holiday spirit to children across Boston. The event is sponsored by Bank of America, and includes visits with Santa, holiday performances, tree lightings and more.
On the second day of the 2017 Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour, the trolley will be stopping at the following locations:
- 1:00 p.m., Codman Square in Dorchester
- 1:45 p.m., Hyde Square in Jamaica Plain
- 2:30 p.m., J.P. Monument in Jamaica Plain
- 3:15 p.m., Brigham Circle in Mission Hill
- 3:45 p.m., Bolling Building in Roxbury
- 4:30 p.m., Boston Center for the Arts in the South End, and
- 5:30 p.m., Oak Square in Brighton.
To learn more about the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings and view the full, three-day schedule, visit boston.gov/enchanted-trolley.