2017 Enchanted Trolley Tour: Day 3
For the 22nd year, the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour will continue the festive tradition of lighting holiday trees while bringing holiday spirit to children across Boston. The event is sponsored by Bank of America, and includes visits with Santa, holiday performances, tree lightings and more.
On the third day of the 2017 Mayor’s Enchanted Trolley Tour, the trolley will be stopping at the following locations:
- 1:00 p.m. M Street Park in South Boston
- 1:45 p.m., Chinatown Gate in Chinatown
- 2:30 p.m., Paul Revere Mall in the North End
- 3:15 p.m., Thompson Square in Charlestown
- 4:00 p.m., Central Square in East Boston, and
- 6:00 p.m. Adams Corner in Dorchester.
To learn more about the Mayor's Enchanted Trolley Tour and Tree Lightings and view the full, three-day schedule, visit boston.gov/enchanted-trolley.