Patriots Day Parade 2022
Patriots Day commemorates the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord, the first battles of the American Revolutionary War.
This annual parade always takes place on Patriots Day, which falls on Monday, April 18, this year. The Patriots Day Parade begins at 9 a.m. at City Hall Plaza and ends at about 10 a.m. at the Paul Revere Mall (also known as the Prado) in the North End. The parade concludes with a reenactment by the National Lancers of Paul Revere’s famous midnight ride on the Paul Revere Mall in front of Old North Church & Historic Site.
An estimated 500 marchers will travel:
- from Cambridge Street to Tremont Street
- left onto Bromfield Street
- left onto Washington Street
- right onto State Street
- left onto Congress Street
- right onto Hanover Street, northeasterly on Hanover Street, and then
- finally, Paul Revere Mall.
As you make your plans, please note the traffic delays and street closures in the vicinity due to Patriots Day festivities and the Boston Marathon.