BCYF Madison Park
- Programs and classes: BCYF community centers are offering a limited menu of programs and classes for pre-registered participants. We continue to expand the menu of offerings as we are able to in accordance with public health guidelines. Learn more about our registration guidelines.
- Meal distribution: Select BCYF locations are meal pick-up sites. You can learn more and find a location online.
BCYF Madison Park programsBCYF Madison Park programs
- Swim Team
- Next Level Baseball Indoor Training
- S.P.L.A.S.H. ACADEMY Basketball Clinics
- Learn to Cheer
- Volleyball Clinics
- S.P.L.A.S.H. ACADEMY Girls Basketball League
- Double Dutch Program with Rope Burners
- Kung Fu/Tai Chi
To learn more about programming at the BCYF Madison Community Center please contact the center directly or take a look at our current program listing.
All payments for BCYF memberships must be by money order made payable to the City of Boston. Personal checks are accepted for rental payments only. We are working on an electronic payment method and will update you when more information is available.