BCYF aquatics programs offer the opportunity to come together to hone swimming skills and make new friends. Participants stay healthy and have fun in the water through aquatics programs such as:
- swim lessons that teach young swimmers to be safe while having fun in the pool
- water fitness classes for adults who want to stay active, and
- the BCYF Citywide Swim League, sponsored by Partners HealthCare.
Every year, over 300 young swimmers participate in the BCYF Swim League. This is a developmental league. It introduces participants to competitive swimming. The BCYF Swim League is generously sponsored by Partners HealthCare.
- improve swimming skills
- make new friends
- enjoy visits to other BCYF swimming pools
- compete in weekly meets starting in November, and
- compete in the Championship Meet in March.
- ages 6-17
- able to swim one length of the pool
- willing to commit to practices and meets, and
- swim team experience is NOT necessary.
The BCYF Swim League teams enroll participants September-November or until the team fills. To sign up to participate, e-mail or call the contact listed below.