Last updated: 4/11/19
Black Employee Network
We partner with the City to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our network supports the City's goals of increasing access and building equity in City resources. We support members by offering:
- professional development workshops
- networking events, and
- serving as a voice for black employees.
About our group
Our goals include:
- building a culture that fosters innovation
- providing opportunities to celebrate culture and experiences
- offering opportunities for development and advancement
- creating programs and activities aligned with the mission of the City of Boston, and
- recognizing the achievements of our members.
- take part and volunteer for our events and activities
- offer ideas and feedback on our work
- help our group and the City to make sure we have a positive work environment, and
- spread the word about us, and encourage others to join.