Housing Policy Development and Research
The Policy Development and Research Division supports the work of the Mayor's Office of Housing through:
- preparing plans and reports required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- developing programs and policy
- assisting with grant-writing
- analyzing research and policy, and
- mapping and data services.
It also oversees the citizen participation process for the City of Boston’s annual grant allocations from HUD. To receive updates about Boston’s HUD related plans, sign up for our Policy Newsletter.