We want to ensure our City's youth all have the same opportunities for personal and professional development. The Dreamers Fellowship provides leadership training and hands-on experience to immigrant youth, regardless of immigration status.
Through this fellowship, Boston’s diverse immigrant students are paired with immigrant-serving nonprofits across the City to gain:
- hands-on experience
- acquire life skills, and
- earn a scholarship towards their professional development as community leaders.
The Dreamers Fellowship is a partnership between:
- The fellowship is for youth 15 - 24 years old
- Summer participants complete 21 hours a week for six weeks
- Fall and Spring participants complete 10 hours a week for 10 weeks
- Participants receive a biweekly scholarship