Our department tracks legislation and policy initiatives that concern the City directly, or urban and regional affairs more generally. We arrange for testimony by the Mayor, or on behalf of the Mayor, at legislative hearings of special concern.
We coordinate the City’s participation in national, state, and municipal organizations and further coordinate with all City departments on policy and budget issues. We also serve as a liaison between the Administration and the Boston City Council.
Funding update archives
- Resolution in Support of Direct Federal Funding to Cities to Provide Substance Use Disorder Prevention Treatment and Recovery Services
- Resolution in Support of the Firefighter Cancer Registry Act
- Resolution Celebrating Americas Mayor's Who Make Health Policy A First Tier Solution To Municipal Challenges
- Resolution Supporting Cultural Equity
- Resolution In Recognition of Substance Use Disorders as a National Health Crisis
- Resolution In Support of The National Institutes of Health
- Resolution Regarding Access to Affordable Health Care For All
- Resolution in Support of Extending Temporary Protected Status for Haitians Living in the United States