Improvements to Langone Park and Puopolo Playground
Please note: Renovations to the park and Harborwalk will begin the week of July 1, 2019. View a graphic of proposed additions.
We're developing a comprehensive plan for Langone Park and Puopolo Playground to rehabilitate the park facilities and protect them from effects of storm surges and sea level rise.
- Project status: Design
- Construction Budget: $4,600,000
- Project features: Baseball, basketball, batting cage, little league, memorial, passive use, softball
- Consultant: Weston and Sampson Engineers, Inc.
- Contractor: To be determined
We place information on upcoming and previous meetings in the public notices section of Boston.gov. We'll update this page with new meeting information as it becomes available.
- Langone Park and Puopolo Playground Community Meeting #1 (October 24, 2017)
- Langone Park and Puopolo Playground Community Meeting #2 (January 23, 2018)
- Langone Park and Puopolo Playground Community Meeting #3 (May 21, 2018)