Improvements to Langone Park and Puopolo Playground
Enhancement and improvements to playground, basketball court, baseball fields, softball field, bocce, lighting, drainage, and plantings.
We're developing a comprehensive plan for Langone Park and Puopolo Playground to rehabilitate the park facilities and protect them from effects of storm surges and sea level rise.
Please note: Renovations to the park and Harborwalk began the week of July 1, 2019. View a graphic of proposed additions.
- Project status: Construction
- Construction Budget: $4,600,000
- Project features: Baseball, basketball, batting cage, little league, memorial, passive use, softball
- Consultant: Weston and Sampson Engineers, Inc.
- Contractor: To be determined
Upcoming meetingsUpcoming meetings
There are no upcoming events available at this time.
Community Meetings archive
We place information on upcoming and previous meetings in the public notices section of Boston.gov. We'll update this page with new meeting information as it becomes available.
- Langone Park and Puopolo Playground Community Meeting #1 (October 24, 2017)
- Langone Park and Puopolo Playground Community Meeting #2 (January 23, 2018)
- Langone Park and Puopolo Playground Community Meeting #3 (May 21, 2018)