Improvements to Reservation Road Park
Reservation Road is a mixed-use park containing:
- an artificial turf field
- regional skate park
- urban wild
- a connection to the Mother Brook Reservation, and
Many aspects of this hidden gem are underutilized. The upcoming design work will focus on better connection between the existing uses, upgrading the amenities, and creating a more inviting and more heavily used facility.
- Project status: Complete
- Construction budget: $3,220,000
- Project features: Skate element, football, passive use
- Consultant: Stantec Planning & Landscape Architecture, Inc.
- Contractor: Lorusso Corp.
Upcoming meetingsUpcoming meetings
There are no upcoming events available at this time.
Community meetings archive
We place information on upcoming and previous meetings in the public notices section of Boston.gov. We'll update this page with new meeting information as it becomes available.