2019 leaf and yard waste schedule
Please note: leaf and yard waste will not be collected curbside on non-collection weeks.
Monday, May 6 - Friday, May 10
Monday, May 20 - Friday, May 24June
Monday, June 3 - Friday, June 7
Monday, June 17 - Friday, June 21July
Monday, July 8 - Friday, July 12
Monday, July 22 - Friday, July 26August
Monday, August 5 - Friday, August 9
Monday, August 19 - Friday, August 23
Monday, September 9 - Friday, September 13
Monday, September 23 - Friday, September 27October
Monday, October 7 - Friday, October 11
Monday, October 14 - Saturday, October 19
Monday, October 21 - Friday, October 25
Monday, October 28 - Friday, November 1
Monday, November 4 - Friday, November 8
Monday, November 11 - Saturday, November 16
Monday, November 18 - Friday, November 22
Monday, November 25 - Saturday, November 30December
Monday, December 2 - Friday, December 6
- Place leaves and yard debris in large paper bags or open barrels labeled YARD WASTE. Do not use plastic bags.
- Tie branches with string. The maximum size for branches is three feet with a one-inch diameter. Do not put branches in barrels.
- Starting on July 1, 2019, we begin collections at 6 a.m. instead of 7 a.m. Please place your barrels, bags, and branches curbside by 6 a.m.
- If you have two recycling days each week, yard waste collection is on the first recycling day of the week.
- Christmas trees are picked up during the first two full weeks of January on your first recycling day and shredded for compost. The trees should be placed on the curb by 7 a.m. without ornaments or lights.
We pick up Christmas trees during the first two full weeks of January to be shredded for compost. If you have two recycling days, we pick up trees on your first recycling day.
Please place your trees on the curb by 7 a.m., without ornaments or lights.