Supporting Boston's open businesses
Governor Baker released an advisory on essential services. Businesses that remain open include:
- grocery stores and bodegas
- laundromats and laundry services
- gas stations
- auto repair and bike repair shops
- moving and Storage
- hardware stores
- pet stores
- postal workers (including private delivery companies)
- banks, and
- plumbers, electricians, and inspectors for emergency services.
The Mayor’s Office of Economic Development has also compiled updates and guidance for businesses and organizations in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). You can check out our resources online.