Employers Against Sex Trafficking (EAST)
Mayor Martin J. Walsh and Attorney General Maura Healey adopted zero-tolerance policies for sex-buying in their workplaces. We invite your organization to join by making the same commitment. Human traffickers profit from the sexual exploitation of vulnerable children and adults. This is fueled by those looking to buy sex.
Arrest data show that many sex buyers are our employees and co-workers. Criminals are also using business products and services to facilitate illegal sex trafficking. The business community plays a critical role in reducing the demand for buying illegal sex.
- Signing your company up for Employers Against Sex Trafficking (EAST). The employer alliance was created by Mayor Walsh and Attorney General Maura Healey.
- Putting in place a zero-tolerance policy for buying sex in your workplace. This policy should reflect a commitment to ending sexual exploitation. You can download a sample policy.
- Anchor'd Inc.
- The Alliance for Business Leadership
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- CTP Boston
- Delta Dental
- Dunkin Brands
- Eastern Bank
- Fishing Partnership
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Grossman Marketing Group
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Hillcrest Educational Foundation
- Korn Ferry
- Massachusetts Business Roundtable
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wayside Youth & Family Support Network