Smoke-free homes resources
The Boston Public Health Commission provides free materials and help to support smoke-free housing.
Questions about our work? Want to learn more?
BPHC provides free materials (including small building signs and window decals in English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole) to support smoke-free housing. Download the order form and email or fax it to us.
Resources for landlords
BPHC offers free help and support with smoke-free housing, including:
- answering questions and troubleshooting by phone any issues related to smoke-free housing
- conducting trainings for building staff
- attending resident meetings and speaking about health consequences of secondhand smoke exposure and resources for quitting smoking
Please contact us at HealthyHomes@bphc.org or 617-534-4718 for more information.
A landlord's guide to smoke-free housing
A Landlord's Guide to Smoke-Free Housing
Landlord info sheets
- An Intro to Smoke-Free Housing
- Why go smoke-free
- How to make your property smoke-free