Quincy Street reconstruction
Public Works is reconstructing Quincy Street from Blue Hill Avenue to Columbia Road.
Public Works is looking to design a healthy, innovative, and thriving corridor that is representative of this community. Our work comes on the heels of newly constructed developments in the area. We're also collaborating with the Choice Neighborhoods Initiative.
We're planning to improve the streetscape. We want to create an environment that is safe, convenient, and comfortable for pedestrians, cyclists, and motorists. The main objectives of this project are to:
- revitalize the urban landscape of Quincy Street
- improve pedestrian travel and accessibility
- improve traffic flow, and
- improve traffic signals along the corridor.
Have questions? Contact:
- Project status: In construction
- Project cost: $3,500,000
- Project start: Spring 2018
- Estimated project completion: 2019
- Project manager: Jeffrey Alexis