With our rich history, diverse neighborhoods, and legacy of arts, culture, and education, Boston has something for everyone.
All Inclusive Boston
We are a city of people. All people. When you get here, whether it's for a weekend getaway or for the foreseeable future, we love you like our own. We see you. We celebrate you. And we want to show you everything. We are all inclusive.
What to do
On a budget
Uncovering Boston's history
It’s no secret Boston is rich with history. From the American Revolution to the site of the very first public school, it’s a city with stories to tell.
Planning your trip
Keep these dates and events in mind as they are usually busy times in Boston.
- December 31/January 1: First Night/Day
- March (mid-month): St. Patrick's Day Parade
- April (third Monday of the month): Boston Marathon
- June (beginning of the month): Pride Parade
- May (throughout the month): College graduation season
- June 29 - July 1: Harborfest
- End of August/Early September: Moving day, students return
- October (mid-end of month): Head of the Charles Regatta
- December: Holiday season
We can't mail you any printed maps or guides, but these websites have some helpful maps.
To and from Logan Airport
Get help before you plan your next visit to our great City.
The primary private sector marketing and visitor service organization.
The Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau’s list of hotels.
Dedicated to promoting Massachusetts as a leisure-travel destination.
Get updates on events going on in the City.
We also put updates about events on our Facebook page.