Community forum on disability issues
The Community Forum on Disability Issues is an event which brings together:
- members of the local disability community
- City of Boston staff
- Mayor’s Commission for Persons with Disabilities Advisory Board members, and
- disability advocates to discuss current issues affecting the local disability community.
Attendees have the opportunity to raise questions and concerns about accessibility in Boston, and have their issues heard. We want to hear from you!
- Provide input to the City of Boston’s Annual Accessibility Agenda
- Hear updates from Disability Commissioner Kristen McCosh
- Meet members of the Boston Disability Commission Advisory Board
- Make your concerns about accessibility known to City Officials
- Network with Disability Community Friends over Free Food & Drinks
ASL and CART provided. This is a scent-free event.