City of Boston Internship Application
Update: The application period for the Mayor's Office Summer Internship Program is now closed. Please check out the City's year-round internships and fellowships below.
Summer Internship Information
There are a few different summer employment opportunities at City Hall:
- The Mayor's Office Summer Internship Program places interns 18 and older across various City Hall departments, regardless of educational status.
- The Department of Innovation and Technology summer internship
- Office of Police Accountability and Transparency internships
- Youth Engagement and Advancement Summer Jobs Program* (for Boston resident youth ages 14-17)
- Deadline to submit application for the Mayor's Office Summer Internship Program is: Friday March 31, 2023, due by 11:59 p.m. (EST)
- Internship runs June 5 - August 31, 2023
- Applying to any City of Boston internship or fellowship does not guarantee a spot in the program.