SuccessLink Youth and Young Adult Jobs
Youth school year 2022-23 jobs are here!
qualifyING for SuccessLink:
To be eligible for employment with SuccessLink, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must turn 14 years old on or before September 1, 2022
- Cannot turn 19 years old on or before September 1, 2022
- Must be a full-time resident of the City of Boston
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
If you meet the requirements, then you qualify for a SuccessLink job with one of our amazing partners this summer!
There are two ways to get connected to a SuccessLink job:
- SuccessLink Direct Partners
- SuccessLink Grant Partners
Scroll below to learn more about how to apply. Note: Applying for a job through SuccessLink does NOT guarantee a job opportunity or placement.
About the program
We employ Boston's youth at nonprofits, community-based organizations, and City agencies.Types of SuccessLink Positions:
- Music, art, theater, and dance
- Government and advocacy
- Sports and recreation
- Child care and education
- Many more!
We have partnered with almost 200 community-based organizations. Through our work, we've created a diverse network of organizations to employ Boston's youth. Interested in learning more about becoming a SuccessLink partner? Visit our partner page for more information.SuccessLink Impact:
- 97% of SuccessLink participants found the SuccessLink program to be beneficial.
- 52% of SuccessLink participants work with partners who are aligned with their long-term careers goals.
- 83% of SuccessLink participants said SuccessLink gave them a valuable work experience.
SuccessLink Direct | Hiring processHiring process
To work through SuccessLink, you must:
- be 14 years old on or before September 1, 2022
- cannot be 19 years old on or before September 1, 2022
- be a full time resident of the City of Boston
- be legally permitted to work in the United States
If you are within the valid age range, are permitted to work in the U.S., and live in Boston, fill out our online application!
Onboarding is the process of filling out and uploading important hiring information online. If you are selected by a SuccessLink Partner, you will be sent an onboarding email to complete the hiring process.
Be prepared! Make sure that you have all of the required hiring documents available to upload to your onboarding profile.
You may bring in all of your original documents, the employee contract, and your signed work permit application to the YEE office at 1483 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02120 during our office hours.
You must be a Boston resident to apply for a job through SuccessLink. View a map of Boston.