Parks sports and activities
There are no upcoming events available at this time.
Join us at free fitness classes in your neighborhood parks.Summer fitness classes
- Rookie Rugby at Ringer Playground, Allston (Mondays, July 8 through August 12, 5:30 - 7 p.m.)
- Rookie Rugby at Fallon Field, Roslindale (Tuesdays, July 9 through August 13, 5:30 - 7 p.m.)
- Rookie Rugby at Millennium Park Field C, West Roxbury (Wednesdays, July 10 through August 14, 5:30 - 7 p.m.)
- Rookie Rugby at Daisy Field, Jamaica Plain (Thursdays, July 11 through August 15, 5:30 - 7 p.m.)
- Summer Tennis and Reading program, ages: 6 - 10 (July 8 through August 16, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., Monday - Friday)
- Summer Tennis and Reading program, ages: 11 - 18 (July 8 through August 16, 1 - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday, various Neighborhood Parks)
- Mayor’s Cup Tennis Tournament (August 5 - August 9, Sportsmen's Tennis Club, Dorchester)
Choose from a wide variety of healthy activities, including:
- golf lessons
- tennis with our partner, Tenacity
- the All Girls Sports Festival
- Sox Talks with Boston Red Sox players and coaches
- a visit to the Fenway Park batting cages
- Sports Centers at Moakley Park, East Boston Stadium, and White Stadium in Franklin Park, and
- Mayor’s Cup golf, baseball, cross country, soccer, softball, and hockey tournaments.
We also work with Boston Centers for Youth & Families on programs at local community centers. We'll continue to update this page with announcements, calendar listings, applications, and the latest on what we have to offer!