Parks Sports and Activities
We offer free athletic programs, clinics, and camps in neighborhood parks across the City.
Register for upcoming programs through the links below:
Boston Youth Flag Football League
Boston Neighborhood Basketball League
Junior Golf Lessons - George Wright
First Tee Golf Lessons - Franklin Park
Mayor's Cup Softball Tournament
Still have questions? Contact:Parks and Recreation
Reserve public athletic fields through our online system:
Upcoming eventsUpcoming events
Instructional Golf Videos
Parks Department hosts February school vacation week activities
About our programs
Choose from a wide variety of healthy activities, including:
- golf lessons
- tennis with our partner, Tenacity
- the All Girls Sports Festival
- Sox Talks with Boston Red Sox players and coaches
- a visit to the Fenway Park batting cages
- Sports Centers at Moakley Park, East Boston Stadium, and White Stadium in Franklin Park, and
- Mayor’s Cup golf, baseball, cross country, soccer, softball, and hockey tournaments.
We also work with Boston Centers for Youth & Families on programs at local community centers. We'll continue to update this page with announcements, calendar listings, applications, and the latest on what we have to offer!