Parks sports and activities
Upcoming eventsUpcoming events
Registration now open for Boston Parks Summer Sports Centers
Mayor's Cup Street Hockey Tournament starts April 20
Parks Department summer sports centers extended to August 28
About our programs
Choose from a wide variety of healthy activities, including:
- golf lessons
- tennis with our partner, Tenacity
- the All Girls Sports Festival
- Sox Talks with Boston Red Sox players and coaches
- a visit to the Fenway Park batting cages
- Sports Centers at Moakley Park, East Boston Stadium, and White Stadium in Franklin Park, and
- Mayor’s Cup golf, baseball, cross country, soccer, softball, and hockey tournaments.
We also work with Boston Centers for Youth & Families on programs at local community centers. We'll continue to update this page with announcements, calendar listings, applications, and the latest on what we have to offer!