You can pick from one of four City Trusts. Your contribution will go to support important projects, including the Boston Scholarship Fund, the Boston Resiliency Fund, the Make Boston Shine Trust, and the My Way Cafe Trust.
- To reach the main Treasury line, please call 617-635-4140.
- For accounts payable and payroll questions, please call 617-635-4151.
- For accounts receivable questions, please call 617-635-4488.
- For trust fund questions, please call 617-635-3693.
- For TOCD questions, please call 617-635-2131.
- For 403 Annuity/Deferred Comp. questions, please call 617-635-2171.
General Obligation BondsGeneral Obligation Bonds
The City of Boston sells bonds to borrow the money needed to pay for construction, rehabilitation, and repair of all of its public buildings, including:
- police, fire, and park facilities, and
- streets and sidewalks.
When market conditions are favorable, the City may also issue general obligation bonds to reduce the interest rates that apply to its outstanding debt. We refere to the bonds as "general obligation bonds" because they are secured by the full faith and credit of the City, and not by a particular source of revenue.
You can download and view digital copies of the Official Statements for the general obligation bonds we issued. These copies are for information reasons only, and do not constitute an offer to sell securities.
Grants and fundsGrants and funds
Boston Racial Equity Fund
The fund coordinates and streamlines the collective desire of those looking to contribute to the cause of racial justice...
Boston Resiliency Fund
We're helping coordinate the City's fundraising efforts to support City of Boston residents most affected by the...
Charlestown Community Impact Fund
The fund supports Charlestown’s nonprofits, local programs, and other related projects.
COVID-19 update: While we are currently working remotely, our staff is eager to connect. Scroll below for contact...
Linked Deposit Banking ReportsLinked Deposit Banking Reports
- Linked Deposit Banking Report to the Mayor
- Linked Deposit Report Executive Summary
- Small Business Loans
- Interactive: Mortgage data for banks in Linked Deposit Report
- Interactive: Boston mortgage data for all reporting institutions
- Interactive: Boston 2018 data for top 20 reporting institutions
- Interactive: Small business loans
- Understanding the 2018 interactive data