Family Child Care Roadmap
- Interest in becoming a Family Child Care (FCC) Provider (learn more about the different child care options).
- Join the Licensing Support Program to learn more about the requirements to open an FCC.
- Join the Child Entrepreneur Fund Training Program (CEF 101) to learn more about how to run your business.
- Join the Marketing and Communication Program (CEF 201) to learn more about business marketing.
- Join the ASQ/Drive Program to get skills to conduct developmental screening for children.
- Boston Healthy Child Care initiative (BHCCI) offers program physical activity and nutrition
- Get your Associates or Bachelor degree for free!
- Apply to become a UPK FCC Provider
- Apply for S.P.A.C.E Grant to help secure a space to open a Child Care Center