Women Entrepreneurs Boston
WE BOS unifies and supports all women entrepreneurs. We help everyone, from startups to home-based businesses to established brick-and-mortar mainstays. Resources we offer include:
- coaching and educational workshops
- mentoring and networking, and
- panel discussions.
About WE BOS Week
WE BOS Week is hosted every year in October. It's organized around a unique, central theme to resonate with and convene women business owners and entrepreneurs. Follow along on social media (#WEBOSWeek) and sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop!
All WE BOS events and opportunities are listed on the calendar below as they become available for registration. Interested in hosting a WE BOS event? Please contact Abby Furey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
WE BOS Week 2021 Events2021 events
Update: This event has been canceled due to the weather.
Celebrate WE BOS Week as Jody Rose, President of the New England Venture Capital Association sits down with leaders in the Office of Economic Development They'll discuss how we can stand together to support women entrepreneurs. The event will be followed by a networking mixer.
Location: City Hall Beer Garden
A conversation during the weekly Small Business call with Boston's leading women entrepreneurs in the food and hospitality industry. Invited panelists include:
- Nia Grace, Darryl’s Corner Bar & Kitchen and The Underground Cafe + Lounge, Boston Black Hospitality Coalition
- Tiffani Faison, Big Heart Hospitality
- Nyacko Pearl Perry, Comfort Kitchen
Moderator: Melissa Castro, Director of Operations and Business Strategy, Graffito
Some of Boston's trailblazers reflect on their journey as entrepreneurs and cultural centers for the Boston community.
Moderator: Hilina Ajakaiye, Vice President of Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau
Join a conversation about investing and funding opportunities for small businesses. Panelists include:
- Nika Londy, Intriguing Hair
- Laura Etsey, Distraction Brewing Co
- Carrie DeWitt, Boston Public Market
- Courtney Pong, CSz Boston and The Rozzi Square Theater
Moderator: Paige Curtis, Boston Ujima Project
We're holding a discussion about eco-sustainable businesses and their impact on a greener Boston. Invited guests include:
Moderator: Mariamma White-Hammond, Chief of Environment, Energy and Open Space
Community Partner Events
During these times of uncertainty, many people are looking for resources that could help boost their small businesses. Digital platforms clearly stand out as accessible resources to many of us. They can be taken advantage as a tool for pivoting services online.
- Learn how to leverage sales with social media.
- Remain authentic as you build brand presence.
- Learn how to create digital engagement to turn fans into consumers.
Enjoy coffee with Innovation Studio at their Coffee Networking Event to stay connected with the Boston entrepreneur community. This is your chance to catch up and share resources, thoughts, ideas, and ask questions!
Location: District Hall Boston | 75 Northern Avenue Boston, MA 02210
Join women entrepreneurs and business owners for networking and appetizers!
Hosted by JP Centre South Main Streets
Location: Columbiana Restaurant | 536 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain
In-person event; no RSVP required.
B-LOCAL: SUPPORT BOSTON’S SMALL BUSINESSES
The City of Boston's new way to support small businesses right on your phone!
- Department of Innovation and Technology, City of Boston
- Dudley Square Main Streets
- Ellevate Network
- Exquisite Design Concepts
- Fairmount Innovation Lab
- French American Chamber of Commerce
- Gesmer Updegrove LLP
- Golden Seeds
- JP Centre/South Main Streets
- Kickass Confidence
- M&M Elite Events
- Mass Innovation Nights
- New England Venture Capital Association
- Nutter, McLennen & Fish LLP
- The Refinery
- Roxbury Innovation Center
- Silicon Valley Bank
- Soleil Restaurant
- Tech Connection
- TiE Boston
- WEST (Women in the Enterprise of Science & Technology)
- West Roxbury Main Streets