Women Entrepreneurs Boston
WE BOS unifies and supports all women entrepreneurs. We help everyone, from startups to home-based businesses to established brick-and-mortar mainstays. Resources we offer include:
- coaching and educational workshops
- mentoring and networking, and
- panel discussions.
About WE BOS Week
WE BOS Week is hosted every year in October. It's organized around a unique, central theme to resonate with and convene women business owners and entrepreneurs. Follow along on social media (#WEBOSWeek) and sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop!
All WE BOS events and opportunities are listed on the calendar below as they become available for registration. Interested in hosting a WE BOS event? Please contact Abby Furey at email@example.com with any questions!
WE BOS Week 2021 Events2021 events
Community Partner Events
B-LOCAL: SUPPORT BOSTON’S SMALL BUSINESSES
The City of Boston's new way to support small businesses right on your phone!
- Department of Innovation and Technology, City of Boston
- Dudley Square Main Streets
- Ellevate Network
- Exquisite Design Concepts
- Fairmount Innovation Lab
- French American Chamber of Commerce
- Gesmer Updegrove LLP
- Golden Seeds
- JP Centre/South Main Streets
- Kickass Confidence
- M&M Elite Events
- Mass Innovation Nights
- New England Venture Capital Association
- Nutter, McLennen & Fish LLP
- The Refinery
- Roxbury Innovation Center
- Silicon Valley Bank
- Soleil Restaurant
- Tech Connection
- TiE Boston
- WEST (Women in the Enterprise of Science & Technology)
- West Roxbury Main Streets
Economic Development Center
We offer free workshops across the city to increase access and opportunities.
Employee ownership help
We have information to help you build and grow your worker cooperative or employee-owned firm.
Age-friendly businesses in Boston
Learn about age-friendly and dementia-friendly businesses, and how to certify your company.
Artist Resource Desk
The Artist Resource Desk program is part of the Mayor's Office of Arts and Culture.
News and announcementsNews