We are a fiduciary for Boston Retirement System by virtue of the City of Boston accepting the enactment of Massachusetts General laws Chapter 32 which governs Massachusetts' pensions.
Our board serves members and retirees of all City departments, the Boston Redevelopment Authority, the Boston Housing Authority, the Public Health Commission, and the Boston Water and Sewer Commission. We consist of:
- two members elected by active and retired members of the system
- the City Auditor as ex officio
- one member appointed by the Mayor of Boston, and
- one member who is elected by the other four members of the Board.
The Boston Retirement Board holds its monthly meetings on the third Wednesday of every month.
Our meetings start at 10 a.m. The meetings take place in Room 716 of Boston City Hall.
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017
- Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Wednesday, July 19, 2017
- Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Wednesday, October 18, 2017
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017
- Adjourn Meeting Convenes – Introduction of Members and Guests
- Review/Accept Administrative Session Minutes of last board meeting
- Outstanding/Ongoing Administrative Issues
- Outstanding/Ongoing Investment Issues
- Outstanding/Ongoing Financial Issues
- Outstanding/Ongoing Operations Issues
- Outstanding/Ongoing Legal Issues