Most transactions with our office can be done online. We're holding in-person meetings for critical needs and by appointment only. Please use our online scheduler:
- Book a resident parking in-person meeting
- Book a parking ticket payment in-person meeting
- Book a moving permit in-person meeting
- Our in-person meetings for resident parking permits are booked through September. We'll add our online scheduler link back when we have available appointments.
- If you received a notice for a parking ticket appeal hearing for a Monday, you do not need to reschedule. You can just come in when City Hall is open on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. For questions, call 617-635-4410 (Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) or email email@example.com.
Parking resourcesParking resources
Many of the City’s residential streets are now “Resident Parking Only.” You need a permit to avoid getting a ticket.
The City’s parking meters are in operation Monday through Saturday, from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
You can now pay for street parking in Boston with your phone.
Boston Meter Card refund
If you still have an unused balance on your Boston Meter Card, now would be the perfect time to transfer that amount to a ParkBoston account.
Don't miss your opportunity!
Just bring your Meter Card to our office during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. We'll have the balance transferred to your ParkBoston account within a 24-hour period.