Continuum of Care program
A Continuum of Care is a regional or local planning body that coordinates housing and services funding for homeless families and individuals, including outreach, intake and assessment, emergency shelter, transitional housing and permanent supportive housing.
The Boston Continuum of Care is coordinated by the Neighborhood Development Supportive Housing Division, with direction from the Continuum of Care Board known as the Boston Continuum of Care Leadership Council.
Attention Boston CoC and interested parties:
HUD released the FY2019 Continuum of Care NOFA on July 3, 2019. The CoC application and all project renewals are due to HUD on September 30, 2019.
View the final materials for the Boston CoC 2019 Continuum of Care application:
SEPTEMBER 23, 2019
A CoC Leadership Council Meeting was held on September 23, 2019. The Council reviewed and voted to approve new projects and renewal project tiering and ranking. View the minutes and meeting materials here.
AUGUST 27, 2019
A CoC Leadership Council Meeting was held on August 27, 2019. Agenda items included a review of the final new project scoring tool and the final renewal project scoring tool. View the minutes and meeting materials here.
AUGUST 14, 2019
The Boston CoC, in conjunction with Casa Myrna Vazquez and Technical Assistance Collaborative, hosted a session focused on requirements and best practices for serving survivors of domestic violence. This session was mandatory for agencies that receive CoC or ESG funding. View the training materials here.
AUGUST 1, 2019
A CoC Leadership Council Meeting was held on August 1, 2019. Agenda items included a review of the FY19 proposed CoC Reallocation and Project Prioritization Policy and a discussion of the FY19 renewal project scoring tool. View the minutes and meeting materials here.
JULY 29, 2019
A CoC General Membership Meeting was held on July 29, 2019. Agenda items included a review of new and renewal application deadlines and proposed project scoring and ranking.
View the minutes and meeting materials here.
- Boston EMS
- Boston Healthcare for the Homeless
- Boston Housing Authority
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Public Health Commission
- Boston Rescue Mission
- Bridge Over Troubled Waters
- Eliot Human Services
- Massachusetts Housing and Shelter Alliance
- Metro Housing | Boston
- New England Center and Home for Veterans
- Pine Street Inn
- St. Francis House
- US Department of Veteran Affairs
- Volunteers of America
- Victory Programs
- Women's Lunch Place
- Funding Announcement for Tier 1, CoC Planning, and UFA Costs
- 2015 CoC Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
- HUD FY 2015 CoC Program Competition NOFA Broadcast
- New Project Instructional Guide
- Renewal Project Instructional Guide
- SNAPS In Focus: FY 2015 CoC Program Competition Recap
- Next Steps for Projects Not Renewed in the FY 2015 CoC Program Competition