Ringer Park Improvements
| Park Established 1916 |
Ringer Park is an important open space in the densely populated Allston neighborhood.
After the completion of the Master Plan process in 2021, we are going to start on implementation of Phase 1. This will be a multi-phased park renovation project. The first phase will include addressing circulation throughout the park (pathways), entrances, perimeter elements, and the addition of a dog area.
- Project Status: In Design
- Project Features: Passive use, Little League, Playground, Tennis, Basketball, Urban Wild
- Consultant: Kyle Zick Landscape Architecture
About the project
Nestled among the hills are a diverse range of features, including:
- a Little League field
- tennis and basketball courts
- large playground with climbing structures and swings
- woodland area with natural trails, and
- walking paths.
The park abuts community hubs, like the Jackson/Mann K-8 and Community Center complex and the West End Boys and Girls Club. Ringer Park offers year-round recreational activities for the neighborhood.
Upcoming eventsUpcoming events
Community meetings archive
We place information on upcoming and previous meetings in the public notices section of Boston.gov.
- Ringer Park Planning Community Meeting #1 Presentation (October 20, 2020) (Watch the October meeting)
- Ringer Park Planning Community Meeting #2 Presentation (January 26, 2021) (Watch the January meeting)
- Ringer Park Planning Community Meeting #3 Presentation (March 24, 2021) (Watch the March meeting)