Office of Housing Stability
Our team of Housing Crisis Case Coordinators is ready to assist you with your housing challenges. One of the members of our team can:
- provide information to landlords and tenants on their rights and responsibilities under the law
- answer questions on any rental housing matter
- provide counseling, services, and help for individuals facing homelessness due to natural disaster, eviction, or other circumstances
- answer questions on affordable housing rules and processes, and
- connect individuals to resources that will assist in the search for affordable housing, including Metrolist.