Is my property a triple decker?
If your home is a triple decker, you may qualify for City programs that help with repairs and other projects. But, not every three-family home is eligible. To find out if your house is a triple decker, follow these steps:
- Go to the City’s Assessing online tool.
- Enter your address where it says “Search Parcels.” If your house is on a corner, you might have to try two different addresses.
- When you find your property, click “Details.”
- The Building Style section will say “Decker” if your home qualifies.
If your house isn't a triple decker, there are still programs to help you with repairs and conserving energy:
- Learn about how to get a home repair loan through our department.
- Check out Renew Boston to find out about energy conservation rebates.