Homeowner 201: Tips for New Homeowners
What are the benefits?
- Receive valuable tips about how to care for your home and maximize its value
- Learn tools for managing your personal finances as a homeowner
- Understand the basics of being a landlord
- Become eligible for discounts on homeowners insurance through MAHA's HomeSafe program
Who is eligible?
- Current owners of a home in Boston
- Graduates of Homebuying 101
How do I register and what happens next?
- Pick your class
Classes are offered at a number of locations and times throughout Boston. Visit MAHA's website to view the class schedule and select the one that works best for you.
- Sign up online
Complete MAHA's registration form. Space in each course is limited. It's possible that you may not be able to register for your first choice location and time.
- Attend all scheduled class meetings
To receive a certificate of completion, you must attend all scheduled classes.