311 Live Chat Terms of Service
The purpose of 311 Live Chat is to provide accurate, non-editorial information about the functions, services, activities, issues, operations and projects of the City of Boston municipal government. When/where appropriate 311 Live Chat will be used to facilitate the delivery of direct services provided by the City of Boston municipal government to its citizens and visitors. The City of Boston welcomes your comments over 311 Live Chat. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns; but please note this is a moderated online discussion.
The following will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately:
- File transfers containing nudity, pornography, or other lewd content
- Profanity or vulgar language
- Sexual overtone or innuendo
- Personal attacks, hostility, threats or violence against any person or group; libelous harassing or abusive statements
- Attacks on ethnic, racial, gender or religious groups
- Spam including solicitations, advertisements, and or endorsements of any financial, commercial, non-profit, or political entity
Please note that use by persons under the age of 13 is prohibited.